View Profile WillieCorley

16 Movie Reviews

This is the funniest thing I have watched all week and I have had a horrendous week. Thank you.

Eh, it was okay. I was hoping it would be a lot funnier. I didn't laugh or chuckle once. Some of the best jokes relied on existing memes that have been better executed elsewhere. I don't like how the characters look so pixelated. If the animation used vectors or smoothed out the edges instead, it would've been harder to animated, but it would have looked a lot better.

I went by W.A.C. (my initials) on the internet for 15 years, but I'm sick of it at this point. The whole W.A.C. / WAC / W-A-C persona I went with online as a teenager barely resembles who I am now, so I recently changed my username on Newgrounds to my actual name. I also feel like having my anonymity destroyed by friends on the internet over a decade ago ruined so much of the mystery I tried to maintain when I was younger. Coming up with a new anonymous handle would be to start over my online identity and that's just not worth it.

I liked the video, but I wish there was a bit more animation to it. The video quality also seems a bit off like I'm watching a GIF in video form. I also didn't find the video funny, but it was interesting enough as a subject matter that I don't mind that the humor fell a bit flat.

1 Game Review

I'll give the game props for originality since I've never played anything like this, but I found it really boring. There was only one level that took me a long time to figure out, which was the stage before the three hearts level.

1 Audio Review

10/14/2018 Update:
Back when I rarely ever listened to music, I gave this song a 10/10 because I found it entertaining. Now as a 28 year old adult, I find it amusingly terrible. A bit sad it got so few reviews that it doesn't even have a score after 13 years.

Original review from August 3, 2005:
Great job on this!

This was entertaninig me like crap. It has such an upbeat tune that I've been listening to it for a while now. Great job!

-Mr. W.A.C. "Great job!"

13 Art Reviews

I could have gone my whole life without seeing Kirby featuring a flaccid penis, but then I clicked on this image. -_- Also don't like the inclusion of a butt. What makes Kirby a great character is his simplistic, but iconic design. This alternative take on his character kind of trashes that since there was never anything remotely human about Kirby's appearance. I get these are basically joke doodles, but I don't like it.

One of my favorite bosses from Yoshi's Island. I love this drawing.

This drawing is so disgusting and incredible. I love it.

I love Newgrounds. ^_^