WillieCorley

26 Movie Reviews

One of the funniest flash movies ever made. Seeing this for the first time in 2005 left such an impact on me that I made a forum signature in 2005 that used four frames of animation from this cartoon when the main character is tilting his head side to side.

Brilliant satire that summed up Trump's last year in office without dialog.

Honestly, there are few flash movies on this platform that mean more to me than this flash cartoon. I have a ton of nostalgia for the NuShift community that I was part of in 2006 through 2010 and I have rewatched this many times for over a decade. If I want to be a critic, I could point out art inconsistencies, but the further along in the cartoon, the better its animation. It showcases what BritishGolgo13 is capable of as an animator and his growth animating an ambitious project that was in development for a long time. I'm thankful to have this animation in my life and appreciate all the positive memories I have with the NuShift community. I wish the absolute best for everyone involved in this amazing project.

2 Game Reviews

Maybe it's because I love the Sonic Advance and Freedom Planet sprites, but I enjoyed this game more than I expected. It's too bad it was never finished, but it's still a fun experience.

I'll give the game props for originality since I've never played anything like this, but I found it really boring. There was only one level that took me a long time to figure out, which was the stage before the three hearts level.

I won't vote low because it is "ever so hard"...

I'll vote low because it's crap. My god, this game is so buggy. That graphics are average. The style is crap. The sound doesn't work half the time but when it does, it's ok but the sound bugs are laughable. It'll start then start then stop ect. That's no excuse. I love how when you jump on an enemy that you'll either die because the game is crap or they'll just some how disappear because the game is crap. The controls are horrid in response so I'll give this a 1 in Interactivity. Humor gets a 10 because I couldn't stop LMAO while playing this peace of crap. The last boss was so poorly made it was laughable as well. Overall, don't waste my time with this crap.

-Mr. W.A.C. "That was horrable!"

1 Audio Review

10/14/2018 Update:
Back when I rarely ever listened to music, I gave this song a 10/10 because I found it entertaining. Now as a 28 year old adult, I find it amusingly terrible. A bit sad it got so few reviews that it doesn't even have a score after 13 years.

Original review from August 3, 2005:
Great job on this!

This was entertaninig me like crap. It has such an upbeat tune that I've been listening to it for a while now. Great job!

-Mr. W.A.C. "Great job!"

36 Art Reviews

Amazing, cute, and sexy. I love this pixel art.

Badass pixel art. Great use of a limited color pallet for this animation.

Adorable and inspiring. You did an amazing job with this pixel art.

SuperPhil64 responds:

Thank you! Incidentally, I checked my phone and saw your comment early in the morning because this very same cat decided 6am was time for me to wake up lol.

I love Newgrounds. ^_^