View Profile WillieCorley

17 Movie Reviews

14 years later and this flash movie is probably the best commentary against motion tween animation on Newgrounds. It's great satire of a terrible flash cartoon series that used to be popular on this website. I never understood the success of the Toof series back then and it makes even less sense to me now. It was objectively awful.

This is the funniest thing I have watched all week and I have had a horrendous week. Thank you.

Eh, it was okay. I was hoping it would be a lot funnier. I didn't laugh or chuckle once. Some of the best jokes relied on existing memes that have been better executed elsewhere. I don't like how the characters look so pixelated. If the animation used vectors or smoothed out the edges instead, it would've been harder to animated, but it would have looked a lot better.

1 Game Review

I'll give the game props for originality since I've never played anything like this, but I found it really boring. There was only one level that took me a long time to figure out, which was the stage before the three hearts level.

1 Audio Review

10/14/2018 Update:
Back when I rarely ever listened to music, I gave this song a 10/10 because I found it entertaining. Now as a 28 year old adult, I find it amusingly terrible. A bit sad it got so few reviews that it doesn't even have a score after 13 years.

Original review from August 3, 2005:
Great job on this!

This was entertaninig me like crap. It has such an upbeat tune that I've been listening to it for a while now. Great job!

-Mr. W.A.C. "Great job!"

15 Art Reviews

Adorable. Love this drawing.

Sony-Shock responds:

Thanks!

The beta design for Yoshi is so hilariously bad and this animation captures that so well. Great job.

I could have gone my whole life without seeing Kirby featuring a flaccid penis, but then I clicked on this image. -_- Also don't like the inclusion of a butt. What makes Kirby a great character is his simplistic, but iconic design. This alternative take on his character kind of trashes that since there was never anything remotely human about Kirby's appearance. I get these are basically joke doodles, but I don't like it.

I love Newgrounds. ^_^