WillieCorley

Filters may affect review visibility.

32 Movie Reviews

Bullying people on the internet was different in 2006.

PowerRangerYELLOW responds:

I remember this movie took me three months to animate.

I was very surprised to see this movie on the front page of NG and it turned out that even Foamy_27 loved it too.

I was expecting foamy_27 to really hate this movie.

I wonder if flash animation bullying still exists.

Thanks for writing.

-PRY

This was hilarious to watch, but I didn't like the cliffhanger ending. It felt unnecessary.

lulz

4 Game Reviews

Maybe it's because I love the Sonic Advance and Freedom Planet sprites, but I enjoyed this game more than I expected. It's too bad it was never finished, but it's still a fun experience.

I'll give the game props for originality since I've never played anything like this, but I found it really boring. There was only one level that took me a long time to figure out, which was the stage before the three hearts level.

I won't vote low because it is "ever so hard"...

I'll vote low because it's crap. My god, this game is so buggy. That graphics are average. The style is crap. The sound doesn't work half the time but when it does, it's ok but the sound bugs are laughable. It'll start then start then stop ect. That's no excuse. I love how when you jump on an enemy that you'll either die because the game is crap or they'll just some how disappear because the game is crap. The controls are horrid in response so I'll give this a 1 in Interactivity. Humor gets a 10 because I couldn't stop LMAO while playing this peace of crap. The last boss was so poorly made it was laughable as well. Overall, don't waste my time with this crap.

-Mr. W.A.C. "That was horrable!"

1 Audio Review

10/14/2018 Update:
Back when I rarely ever listened to music, I gave this song a 10/10 because I found it entertaining. Now as a 28 year old adult, I find it amusingly terrible. A bit sad it got so few reviews that it doesn't even have a score after 13 years.

Original review from August 3, 2005:
Great job on this!

This was entertaninig me like crap. It has such an upbeat tune that I've been listening to it for a while now. Great job!

-Mr. W.A.C. "Great job!"

43 Art Reviews

This looks nice, but the Link sprite looks nearly identical to one of the Nintendo Gigaleaks sprites.

CoolestFuckerAound69 responds:

yes that's the point

This drawing gave me a chuckle. It's a nice attempt at merging two intellectual properties together for a parody drawing. My only major problem with it is that it's very low resolution. I feel like this would have looked a lot nicer if it was made at a much larger resolution, which would have allowed for more detail.

RelchBelch responds:

Thank You! I'm glad it gave you a chuckle. I appreciate the feedback it helps to hear how I can improve my work so I can try to do better on the next piece!

This looks really nice. I hope it gets front page treatment because this pixel art is extremely underrated. It deserves way more views. My only suggestion is to include more tags to increase exposure.

I love Newgrounds. ^_^