WillieCorley

38 Art Reviews

9 w/ Responses

Amazing, cute, and sexy. I love this pixel art.

Badass pixel art. Great use of a limited color pallet for this animation.

Adorable and inspiring. You did an amazing job with this pixel art.

SuperPhil64 responds:

Thank you! Incidentally, I checked my phone and saw your comment early in the morning because this very same cat decided 6am was time for me to wake up lol.

I love this drawing. It's so creepy and detailed.

The pixel itself looks good, but the artistic limitations you set for yourself does not offer much in terms of artistic liberty or creative expression. Like there is so little that can be done with just one pixel. Perhaps for Pixel Day 2023, maybe you could submit something with a few extra pixels to better showcase what you can do with a limited amount of pixels. A 16x16 or 32x32 grid with a limited color pallet would be a good start to test out what you can do with limited space.

320x180 is such an underrated resolution for pixel art. It upscales wonderfully to HD resolutions, while also working wonderfully with SD resolution if it's letterboxed to 4:3. I absolutely love the work you did and look forward to seeing future creations by you.

This animation is adorable.

I have never played the skullkid, but this is the coolest drawing I have seen on this platform in months.

Badass drawing. I love it.

Both this and your Garfield sprite sheet looks awesome. I love the animations.

I love Newgrounds. ^_^